Forums / In game politics / And the Mr. Irrelevent Award..

And the Mr. Irrelevent Award..
00:55:48 Mar 28th 09 - Sir Death Proof:

goes to...

Elf700.Mr. Arson
Total land: 0 Batles won: 0 Cities captured: 0
Total killed: 16 Science lvls: 11 Total troops: 0
F: 0% M: 0% Z: 0% S: 0% N: 0% V: 0% A: 0% T: 0% M: 50%

 

Congrats on finishing last :)


00:57:27 Mar 28th 09 - Ms. Coxy Reborn:

omg im so gonna play for that award next era, even if i gotta make 2 accounts and feed!!


00:59:59 Mar 28th 09 - Sir Death Proof:

Its quite the distinguished honor. Everyone should fight for this award!


22:05:22 Mar 29th 09 - Duke Random:

how does he have 11 sci lvls........ with nothing :S


00:02:12 Mar 30th 09 - Lord Azaruc:

He lost everything ;)

he probably had a town and an army for a while, seeing as he killed a stunning amount of 16 (!!!!) troops too =)


02:14:05 Mar 30th 09 - Mr. Pesto:

And how can you explain this?

95.Mr. Yoh
Total land: 0Batles won: 0Cities captured: 0
Total killed: 0Science lvls: 0Total troops: 0
F: 14%M: 0%Z: 0%S: 0%N: 0%V: 0%A: 0%T: 0%M: 0%

He is must be the real owner of this award!!!


02:14:47 Mar 30th 09 - Mr. Pesto:

**He  must be the real owner of this award!!!**


02:15:34 Mar 30th 09 - Mr. Millenium:

lollllllllllllllll, what i dont get are the percentages.... 14% of his power lies in fant,.... where did the rest of the 86% go?


02:15:41 Mar 30th 09 - Sir Deadpool:

How do you do nothing and finish 95? lol


02:29:39 Mar 30th 09 - Duke Random:

thats bs, he beat me... :(

 
103.Duke Random of Brotherhood of the Wolf
Total land: 84192 Batles won: 52 Cities captured: 18
Total killed: 118648 Science lvls: 25 Total troops: 22152
F: 0% M: 0% Z: 0% S: 96% N: 0% V: 1% A: 0% T: 0% M: 0%


18:38:26 Mar 30th 09 - Mr. Pesto:

he is god


02:18:26 May 23rd 09 - Lord of The Underworld:

and this era's award goes to...THE ONE, THE ONLY

491.Prince Validus Septim III of Templar Crusaders
Total land: 0 Batles won: 0 Cities captured: 0
Total killed: 0 Science lvls: 0 Total troops: 0
F: 0% M: 19% Z: 0% S: 0% N: 0% V: 0% A: 0% T: 0% M: 0%


[Top]  Pages:   1 

Login
Username: Don't have an account - Sign up!
Password: Forgot your password - Retrive it!

My bookmarksOld forum design


- close -
  Copyright © 1999-2018 Visual Utopia. All rights reserved. Page loaded in 0 seconds. Server time: 4:20:25 PM