Forums / Questions and Answers / meaning of end of era scores?

meaning of end of era scores?
21:23:11 Mar 27th 09 - Mr. Killstone:

11.Mr. Killstone of Retribution
Total land: 20125 Batles won: 61 Cities captured: 48
Total killed: 133288 Science lvls: 16 Total troops: 395902
F: 100% M: 0% Z: 0% S: 0% N: 0% V: 0% A: 0% T: 0% M: 0%

 

there is some obvious stuff but what are thsoe eprcentages for?


21:24:32 Mar 27th 09 - Ms. Coxy Reborn:

what % of youre power was on each world


21:24:36 Mar 27th 09 - Endless Delight:

Looks like you're 100% on Fant and not on other worlds


21:25:11 Mar 27th 09 - Ms. Coxy Reborn:

you should see carrots, 1% of him is lost in limbo :p


21:34:26 Mar 27th 09 - Mr. Iridium:

1%'s nothing...

87.Mr. Iridium of Elemental Sanctuary
Total land: 1.2 Million Batles won: 388 Cities captured: 237
Total killed: 683546 Science lvls: 18 Total troops: 83962
F: 0% M: 52% Z: 0% S: 0% N: 11% V: 20% A: 6% T: 0% M: 0%

11% of me has vanished...


21:36:47 Mar 27th 09 - Endless Delight:

4% of me vanished ^_^
I still like this new format tho


21:55:06 Mar 27th 09 - Mr. Killstone:

oh ok i see

so then are the rankings based on how many points you have on jsut fant or all the worlds?

and actually i have 1 building and 2 gaia on mantrax and 1 gaia on valhalla ;) so some of my points are elsewhere hehe


21:58:38 Mar 27th 09 - Mr. Iridium:

If it doesnt register as 1%+ it isnt shown. I have a city+small army on Fant but its tiny, so doesnt register compared to the rest of my score from the 1.2m land... Still counted though.


21:59:31 Mar 27th 09 - Mr. Falcon Fan:

I think it's something along the lines of

Fant * 1 + Mant * .8 + Starta * .7.. etc  %s are off, but I think that's the idea

Also, if I'm not mistaken, everyone with > 0% in Fant is above ppl with 0% in Fant (so, someone is completely dead with one scout in Fant scores higher than someone in Starta with nothing in Fant)


00:07:30 Mar 28th 09 - Dark Lord Finwe:

i only hit 88% :D i wonder where the other 12% of my power went


04:18:29 Mar 28th 09 - Mr. Killstone:

one more question... is there any way to see the total points like in earlier eras? i want to see how far away  iwas form being #10


08:05:25 Mar 28th 09 - Mr. Iridium:

No, not at the moment, i want to see mine to =(....


10:12:22 Mar 28th 09 - Mr. Iridium:

86.Mr. Ender of Heaven
Total land: 92112 Batles won: 38 Cities captured: 12
Total killed: 132291 Science lvls: 17 Total troops: 87488
F: 1% M: 0% Z: 0% S: 98% N: 0% V: 0% A: 0% T: 0% M: 0%
Orc88.Mr. Iridium of Elemental Sanctuary
Total land: 1.2 Million Batles won: 388 Cities captured: 237
Total killed: 683546 Science lvls: 18 Total troops: 83962
F: 0% M: 52% Z: 0% S: 0% N: 11% V: 20% A: 6% T: 0% M: 0%
Just noticed, how come i went from 87, to no. 3, and now to 88 even though theres no-one at 87? Wouldnt be suprised if there were other numbers missing to..


10:24:58 Mar 28th 09 - Duke Darkfaith:

indeed, there are lots of numbers missing.

53

68

72

77

84

85

87

110

223

239

245

255

273

280

317

334

337

342

356

365

366

374

395

401

402

404

405

407

408

412

414

416

421

423

427

429

436

442

445

450

451

453

457

461

464

465

469

471

476

lol I stopped checking, to much at the end.

some places where it skips 6 numbers, 590 ->597


20:03:32 Mar 28th 09 - Duke Slade:

wow, you must have been very bored :P


[Top]  Pages:   1 

Login
Username: Don't have an account - Sign up!
Password: Forgot your password - Retrive it!

My bookmarksOld forum design


- close -
  Copyright © 1999-2021 Visual Utopia. All rights reserved. Page loaded in 0.02 seconds. Server time: 1:07:51 AM