|Zetamania 55 and 56|
|15:15:04 Aug 9th 17 - Mr. Evons:|
Not much to say about this world. Trained a couple of new players and tried out dwarf
|12:06:44 Aug 10th 17 - Blood Lord Trumpdoggmillionaire:|
You guy deserve a pat on the back as well you had 5 members and your still going against a 21 person KD so very well done to everyone in Life but im shore the guy in pestilence are gonna win this era,should be an amazing battle but how have you guys not kill my army yet i have made it passed 4 or 5 500k armies and im still taking your cities :)
But yes zeta needs more kingdoms now its the only world with the old settings or the three big worlds (Fant,Zeta,Mant) need to be set for VETS again with merging and everything back. what happened to three VET worlds and three Starter/training world (Val,Starta,Nav)
|12:15:21 Aug 10th 17 - McMax (Battlemage Mcmax The Seeker):|
We are 4 members now - Ignis came and Ignis left (Ignis goes his own ways).
|12:23:03 Aug 10th 17 - Blood Lord Trumpdoggmillionaire:|
Hahahaha thats good to hear, I started really, really very late this era so it makes me so very happy to hear that :)
|15:12:20 Aug 10th 17 - Senturu (Lord Forge):|
My kingdom is on zeta! Still going strong!
One man kingdom....
|18:58:33 Aug 10th 17 - McMax (Battlemage Mcmax The Seeker):|
As long as you keep clear of Ignis, Pest and us.
|20:17:44 Aug 10th 17 - Senturu (Lord Forge):|
Lol. You say keep clear. I've just been sitting here watching you guys go at it the entire era. With the hordes running around. I suppose if I marched I could do some damage.
|20:19:18 Aug 10th 17 - Senturu (Lord Forge):|
And I've been funding the war effort between you two by buying stone and food.
|20:36:29 Aug 10th 17 - Endless (Mahatma Rice):|
you have, figure you must have a very large army by now <3
|21:04:02 Aug 10th 17 - Senturu (Lord Forge):|
No...I have no troops...
|21:22:48 Aug 10th 17 - McMax (Mr. Maximus Shorticus):|
|21:33:13 Aug 10th 17 - Mr. Ignis Chaos:|
Nope I rather visit you :p
|22:17:22 Aug 10th 17 - Blood Lord Obamacare Extraordinaire:|
Lolz you want at Mcmax so bad dont you Ignis :D
Im fighting him with this character as well on Mant
|22:22:46 Aug 10th 17 - Mr. Ignis Chaos:|
Well I was preparing a hord armies but someone took one of the cities had one of the armies I training which costed me 170k adventure and two days delay
|06:29:37 Aug 11th 17 - McMax (Battlemage Mcmax The Bagpipe):|
Well Ignis. It's always better to have a good enemy than a bad friend.
|15:44:38 Aug 13th 17 - McMax (Battlemage Mcmax The Seeker):|
Army command center
Transport IV with 171735 soldiers awaiting your orders, Battlemage...
The enemy has 736608 soldiers armed with Magic weapons and mithril armor. They have 0 peasants traveling with them. We have 1% chance winning this battle.
|21:49:14 Aug 13th 17 - Endless (Mahatma Elfen Lied):|
or that he has a 99% chance to, never can tell with those darn 1%rs
|23:20:37 Aug 13th 17 - Xerxes The Great (Mr. Xerxes The Pimpin):|
Just ask Zeta to cast arma for us
|00:12:30 Aug 14th 17 - Endless (Mahatma Kane Jeeves):|
if McMax can cast no need to bother Zeta
and maybe if Ignis gets the era win he'll tell us why he left Life and started attacking his own prior kingdom mates... might be the only intrigue on this world lol
|01:11:16 Aug 14th 17 - Senturu (Lord Forge):|
Ignis does his own thing
|08:14:41 Aug 14th 17 - Mr. Ignis Chaos:|
I left the kd since it was omly farming and it was disordered. Stopp accusing me of attacking me teammates when all I did was leave. I was still planing on warring you but someone got greedy and sended his armie to and took a cities and wasted me time. I only planned on killing mcmax and noone else since he started the war first.
|08:27:11 Aug 14th 17 - Mr. Evens:|
I agree with the above about the kd. I only made it to train new players now on fant with me.
The rest was sorta just anti pesto as we knew they'd win
|09:01:35 Aug 14th 17 - Mr. Ontop:|
the entire era, pesti has had no plans; its all just been us doing our own things without any planning or coordination except for when you launched your 2 front assailt on us and when me and trump broke into your core
|09:05:25 Aug 14th 17 - Mr. Ontop:|
if we took out all the players who did nothing all era or just defended and then sat, both our kingdoms would be nearly the same size, we also have players in our kingdom who have not logged in or even spawned all era
|10:36:25 Aug 22nd 17 - McMax (Battlemage Mcmax The Seeker):|
|11:17:47 Aug 22nd 17 - Strawberry (Ms. Icy):|
Ok, never even felt like i played the era. Wait what, i had 1M troops, didnt noticed that.
8. Ms. Icy of Pestilence (Human)
Had 268,963 land, 1,031,888 troops and 41 science points. Killed 83,777 soldiers, won 0 of 0 battles and captured 0 cities.
|13:54:56 Aug 22nd 17 - IIBlood LegacyII (Blood Lord Trumpdoggmillionaire):|
Big thanks to everyone in Pestilence for having me, I had a great time for what little time I was in the era, you are all great people and hope to serve with you all again sometime in the future.
A well deserved around of applause for Mr. Ignis Chaos for winning the era you are a true beast my friend ;P Its just sad we didn't get to have our war....I was really really looking forward to fighting you since we decided not to NAP you. not sure why we didn't just NAP you with how things played out they ended the era anyway??? would have been a lot better to have you as an ally or at least have our war I really wanted to see what you had, you were gonna fight a 21 person KD alone and do it well:)
Also a hand to Life you guys are great players and a pleasure to have you as the frist people I have been in combat with in a long time so thank you.
|16:28:46 Aug 22nd 17 - Mr. Igniz Wizae:|
I had fun too. My adventure found like 800m gold a day intill someone had to ruin the fun by force marching to beat them:(.
PS: Merge mus or you will get rofed:)
|23:54:31 Aug 22nd 17 - ZeTa (VU Admin):|
The video is 1000x1000 px. Watch it in full screen on a big monitor.
|03:21:13 Aug 23rd 17 - Mr. Evans:|
Very nice, I likey, brings back memories
|21:13:50 Aug 23rd 17 - IIBlood LegacyII (Blood Lord Tiny Rick):|
Thanks ZeTa your awesome as always
|21:22:41 Aug 23rd 17 - IIBlood LegacyII (Blood Lord Tiny Rick):|
It finishes early :( but still awsome Im only in the last 1 min and a half
|18:14:44 Aug 27th 17 - Mr. Bonpreu Lorc:|
Nice video :)
You do this all eras in all worlds?its great
|18:57:17 Oct 16th 17 - McMax (Battlemage Mcmax The Towerbuilder):|
Time to vote. Only a few more "Yes" votes are missing.
|14:52:51 Oct 17th 17 - IIBlood LegacyII (Blood Lord Tiny Rick):|
ZeTa please give us a end of era video please!!! and can we get the last few arma votes in peoples
|18:57:20 Oct 17th 17 - Bran (Mr. Bird Person):|
yes i want to relive all of the mines i built
|09:30:23 Oct 20th 17 - GEO (Ms. Warrcloud):|
|08:21:49 Oct 22nd 17 - Night Talon Lord Ivanho (Mr. Balgruuf Vanguard):|
Guys What Happened to Death Dealers of Zetamania (DD)?? And what happened to Necro Emporos? 😱😲😲😨
I was an Ex-member of DD, while Runelord Arkan played; He made a Beautiful Map for vu if u guys can remember.
|08:46:26 Oct 22nd 17 - McMax (Battlemage Mcmax The Noble):|
|11:03:07 Oct 22nd 17 - Night Talon Lord Ivanho (Mr. Balgruuf Vanguard):|
Nooooo... That was a Historical kd!! 😲😨😨
BL did u really disbanded DD like HB or you still have that kd with different Character? 😢😢😢😭😭😔
Ex-member of HB & DD
|11:19:12 Oct 22nd 17 - Night Talon Lord Ivanho (Mr. Corrupted Blood Shade Vampire):|
Well, DD disbanded, it's not on kd list.
|15:58:02 Oct 24th 17 - Night Talon Lord Ivanho (Mr. Corrupted Blood Shade Vampire):|
I see 3 kd's on Zeta: TRA, RoG & Pesti 😀😁😂 Mant seems still long away.
So which on of you would like to Welcome me? XD 🐴🐴🐴
|16:07:13 Oct 24th 17 - McMax (Battlemage Mcmax The Noble):|
Try the one you don't see yet. Anon (Xerxes, Evans and I).
|16:46:02 Oct 24th 17 - Night Talon Lord Ivanho (Mr. Balgruuf Vanguard):|
Lol k McMax, then make the kd already? You have less then 43 ticks 🐴🐴
|22:57:55 Oct 24th 17 - Xerxes The Great (Mr. Xerxes The Guy Fawkes):|
The Kingdom is still active, I never disbanded it. It's just not on a world yet.
|23:41:49 Oct 24th 17 - IIBlood LegacyII (Blood Lord Ricky Spanish):|
I welcome you but also suggest you to join Anonymous their good peeps and we have to many members atm and we want other kingdoms to grow here on zeta :)
|06:04:59 Oct 25th 17 - McMax (Battlemage Mcmax The Towerbuilder):|
29 tics to the old era ends and a new start.
|17:53:55 Oct 25th 17 - King BurningLegion (King Burninglegion The Wildling):|
Hey Night Talon, House Baratheon became House Mormont on Mantrax. We've been doing quiet well for 5 eras.
Myself and Theo were the last active members of DD, many members who had not been removed for old time sake had not logged in for over 12 months , Necro had not logged in for 7 months. It was a completely dead kingdom and Zetamania was becoming less and less active world, it was better to end it.
Night Talon your welcome to join House Mormont in Mantrax
|18:36:15 Oct 25th 17 - Night Talon Lord Ivanho (Mr. Varian Wrynn):|
I understand BL, thanks for holding DD for a while ☺💖👍
I'll be Back in Mant as soon as we finish in Zeta ☺
|11:38:17 Oct 26th 17 - IIBlood LegacyII (Blood Lord Ricky Spanish):|
Hey ZeTa the era has ended can we please get our end era video now please!!!!!!!!!!!
|[Top] Pages: 1 2 (next)|
My bookmarksOld forum design